Brix Refractometer P-RHB-10ATC Plastic material
The RHB-10ATC, a traditional refractometer, is specially designed to work with sugar-related liquids such as low sugar fruits and vegetables juices, Reamsian Bodily Fluids (per the Reams Biological Theory of Ionization), Maple Sap or for synthetic or semi-synthetic coolants, soft drinks and wine (for machining and grinding coolants, please consult the Technical Data Sheet for appropriate concentration of fluid).
It can help the user monitor the specific percentage of sugar concentration in food and beverages, and is especially practical for people involved with food harvesting, processing and packaging. Using this device you can easily check the ripeness of fruits in the field, or test the concentration of sugar in food and beverages to ensure product quality.
It‘s FULLY EQUIPPED with ATC that automatically adjust itself to correct temperature discrepancies during use. Capable of measuring with high accuracy and provides precise results. It‘s equipped with vivid and sharp reticle chart for easy and comfortable reading. It uses ambient light only and no batteries are needed. Made by experienced craftsmen and are unlikely to break down! Get a simple, lightweight, handy and precise Brix Refractometer for your reliable sweets index!
- Measuring Range: 0-10% Brix
- Minimum Division: 0.1% Brix
- Accuracy: ±0.10%
- ATC Compensation Range: 10°C~30°C (50°F~86°F)
- Manual calibration with mini-screw driver provided
- Length: 200mm
- Weight: 165g
- Durable and built to last long**
- Uses ambient light only which means battery or power source is not required*
- Heavy-duty and lightweight with its Plastic construction*
- Easy to focus and calibrate*
- Accurate testing results guaranteed*
- Made with the highest and finest quality of ABS plastic & rubber that makes it lightweight*
- Cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubber*
- Extremely easy-to-use and calibrate
- Refractometer 1pc Pipette ***Operations manual***Mini-screw driver***Soft protective carrying case