This is a brand new stereo microscope with color USB digital image system that captures microscope images and displays them on your PC screen. The USB digital camera offers 640x480 resolution and is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7. With the user friendly software included, you can edit microscope images in the same way as you use PhotoShop. You can record videos, capture still images, and save them in BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL and other formats. You can also conduct length, angle, area and other measurements across images. It has a built-in reduction lens and gives the same field of view images on your PC screen as those seen through eyepieces. The microscope comes with four magnification settings (5X, 10X, 15X & 30X), a three-position switch and top/bottom halogen illuminating system. It meets all the requirements of text books up to high school. This stereomicroscopy system is an ideal instrument for students and hobbyists to view insects, plants, rocks, stamps, coins, jewel and etc. It is a perfect microscope for home school or family applications. Its retail value is above $900.
- An affordable great stereo microscope with digital image system!
- User friendly software compatible with XP/Vista/7.
- Edits microscope images in the same way as you use PhotoShop.
- Captures microscope still images, records live videos, and saves images in BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL and other formats.
- Conducts length, angle, area and other measurements across images.
- 0.5X reduction lens built-in already!
- Clear images with 640x480 resolution
- Easy USB PC connection
- 45 degree inclined binocular head with locked-in eyepieces.
- Four magnification levels: 5X, 10X, 15X & 30X.
- Sharp stereo erect images over a wide field view.
- High quality original true color.
- Unbeatable low price.
- Ocular-tube with adjustable diopter.
- Accurate alignment ensuring a fatigue-free long hour viewing.
- Rugged metal frame and stand.
- Full optical glass elements
- Precise ground glass lens
- All metal mechanical parts
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Built-in both incident and transmitted illumination Systems.
- GS & CE approval electric apparatus.
- Extra bulb, white/black base plate and rubber eye-guards included.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard.
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Lowest Price for the Same Guaranteed or the Difference Back!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
- Head: 45 degree inclined binocular.
- Widefield Eyepiece: WF5X and WF10X.
- Objectives: 1X & 3X.
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp.
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm).
- Working Distance: 2-1/8" (53mm).
- Frosted Glass Objective Plate: 3-3/4" (95mm) in diameter.
- White/Black Plastic Objective Plate: 3-3/4" (95mm) in diameter.
- Incident Illumination: 12V/10W bulb.
- Transmitted Illumination: 12V/10W bulb.
- Power Supply: 110V (220V version available).
- Accessories: a pair of eye-caps, a pair of clips and a dust cover.
- Weight: 9 lbs.