This binocular stereo microscope comes with four magnification power settings, 5X, 10X, 15X & 30X, and a versatile illumination system that provides both incident (top) lighting and transmitted (bottom) lighting. You can choose between incident illumination shining down onto the object or transmitted illumination through the frosted stage plate. The first is used for the observation of three-dimensional objects and the second for the observation of slides. This microscope offers high resolution and good depth within a broad field of view. It gives sharp clear stereo images. Its 45 degree inclined binocular head ensures an easy observation and rubber eyeguards provide further comfort. This microscope is useful for many applications. It can be used in geology, forestry, archaeology, agriculture, biology and is appropriate for educational purposes in hospitals and schools. It is great for the exploration of the world of surface details and fine structures of various materials like wood, metal, solder, semiconductor and stone. It is perfect for the examination of insects, plants, rocks, stamps, coins, jewel, soldered points, microelectronic components or virtually any three dimensional objects. This scope is an ideal tool for watchmaker, jeweler, engraver, dies-maker, philatelist, coin collector, students, and etc. It comes with first-class quality and affordable price. Its retail value is above $700.
- A First-class Stereo Microscope at an Affordable Price!
- Perfect for Examination of Insects, Plants, Rocks, Stamps, Coins, Jewel,
Soldered Points, Microelectronic Components or Virtually any 3-D Objects.
- Great for Exploration of the World of Surface Details and Fine Structures.
- An Ideal Tool for Watchmaker, Jeweler, Engraver, Dies-Maker, Philatelist,
Coin Collector, Students ...
- Appropriate for Educational Purposes in Hospitals and Schools.
- Used in Geology, Forestry, Archaeology, Agriculture, Biology and etc.
- Four Magnification Power Settings: 5X, 10X, 15X & 30X.
- Built-In Both Incident (top) Lighting and Transmitted (bottom) Lighting.
- Incident Illumination Shining Down for Examination of 3D Objects.
- Transmitted Illumination Through Frosted Stage Plate for Observation of Slides.
- 45 Degree Inclined Binocular Head with Locked-In Eyepieces.
- Sharp Stereo Erect Images over a Wide Field View.
- High Quality Original True Color.
- Ocular-Tube with Adjustable Diopter.
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring a Fatigue-Free Long Time Viewing.
- Dual Focusing Knobs Featuring a Rack and Pinion Mechanism.
- Rugged Metal Pillar Stand.
- Full Optical Glass Elements.
- Precise Ground Glass Lens.
- All Metal Mechanical Parts.
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance.
- CE & GS Approval Electric Apparatus.
- Extra Bulb, White/Black Base Plate and Rubber Eye guards Included.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard.
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Lowest Price for the Same Guaranteed or the Difference Back!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
- Head: 45 degree inclined binocular.
- Widefield Eyepieces: WF5X & WF10X.
- Objectives: 1X & 3X.
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-5dp.
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75mm).
- Working Distance: 2-1/8" (53mm).
- Frosted Glass Objective Plate: 3-3/4" (95mm) in diameter.
- White/Black Plastic Objective Plate: 3-3/4" (95mm) in diameter.
- Incident Illumination: 12V/10W tungsten bulb.
- Transmitted Illumination: 12V/10W halogen bulb.
- Power Supply: 110V (220V version available).
- Accessories: a pair of eye-caps, a pair of clips and a dust cover.
- Package: 1.
- Weight: 8 lbs.